Ars Electronica exhibition planRainmaking on Mars
I have been thinking about the ways of showing this project at Ars Electronica. I need to work out the materials and structure of the final installation and how it will be experienced best.
I am thinking about having it in a dark room so that people feel more free to move around it.
- speakers (2)
- laptop to run MAX/MSP (with lockbox if in reach, without if placed up high)
- platform attached to top of room to put laptop on
- wire and crimp to hang ball
- spot lights if room is really dark
- Arduino with USB wire
- MPR121 with 12 pins and extra pin wires
- curtain (optional)
Here is how the floating ball looks at the moment with sensors attached.